The Rausch Coleman Holiday Story


Is this your Holiday story this year?
(If so, we can help!)

'Twas the night before Christmas, with no room to roam,

I sat down with my phone to search up a new home.

 

Home search, I thought, rent is too high,

I very much wish to bid this apartment goodbye;


"Own for Less than Rent" Rausch Coleman said,

And the vision of homeownership danced in my head;

 

I reached out to RCH.com to contact someone in the know,

One who could help me purchase a new place to grow;

 

Rausch Coleman Homes responded in a flash,

To help find that perfect home for next year’s Holiday bash;


A beautiful home I found right away,

And I visited the community the very next day!


I met with the sales pro, pleased with the price,

This new home was perfect and oh so nice;

 

The process was painless and perfect in all ways,

Much to my surprise, I closed in 30 days;



Now settled in our new home what a great place,

We are all so happy nested in our very own space;

 

I heard our sales pro exclaim as he drove out of sight…

Home sweet home to all and have a blessed night!

 

Host next year's Holiday festivities in your very own NEW HOME. Visit RCH.com to get started!



 ...

Headquartered in Fayetteville, AR, Rausch Coleman Homes is recognized as one of the top builders in the United States, offering quality construction at a price you can afford. With 65 years of experience and more than 30,000 homes built, our mission is to improve quality of life, one home at a time. Visit Our Website or call 844-4RCHomes (844-472-4663) to discover how Rausch Coleman Homes can help you achieve the dream of homeownership today.

Comments