The Rausch Coleman Holiday Story


Is this your Holiday story this year?
(If so, we can help!)

'Twas the night before Christmas, with no room to roam,

I sat down with my phone to search up a new home.

 

Home search, I thought, rent is too high,

I very much wish to bid this apartment goodbye;


"Own for Less than Rent" Rausch Coleman said,

And the vision of homeownership danced in my head;

 

I reached out to RCH.com to contact someone in the know,

One who could help me purchase a new place to grow;

 

Rausch Coleman Homes responded in a flash,

To help find that perfect home for next year’s Holiday bash;


A beautiful home I found right away,

And I visited the community the very next day!


I met with the sales pro, pleased with the price,

This new home was perfect and oh so nice;

 

The process was painless and perfect in all ways,

Much to my surprise, I closed in 30 days;



Now settled in our new home what a great place,

We are all so happy nested in our very own space;

 

I heard our sales pro exclaim as he drove out of sight…

Home sweet home to all and have a blessed night!

 

Host next year's Holiday festivities in your very own NEW HOME. Visit RCH.com to get started!⌂



 ...

Headquartered in Fayetteville, AR, Rausch Coleman Homes is recognized as one of the top builders in the United States, offering quality construction at a price you can afford. With 65 years of experience and more than 30,000 homes built, our mission is to improve quality of life, one home at a time. Visit Our Website or call 844-4RCHomes (844-472-4663) to discover how Rausch Coleman Homes can help you achieve the dream of homeownership today.

Comments